Delivery and Shipping
- How do I mail my cards?
- How do I enter my recipients' mailing addresses?
- Do you verify the accuracy of my recipients' mailing addresses?
- What mailing and shipping services are available?
- Can I time-delay my mailings?
- Can I track the progress of my mailing?
- What if I don't receive an order confirmation or fulfillment email?
- What happens to my recipients' addresses once my mailing is completed?
- Do you affix mailing labels on the envelopes?
- Do you use real stamps or a postage meter?
- Can my order be shipped internationally?
- What countries do you ship to?
You can choose between two different options:
- We can mail your cards directly to your friends and family. We'll print their address on each envelope along with your return address. Then, each one gets a stamp (remember, the cost of the stamp applies) and is mailed out using USPS Standard Mail. Pretty simple, right?
- Or, if you want all your cards sent directly to you, we can do that, too. With this option, you can either tell us to leave your envelopes blank, or we can place your return address on the envelope for you. Really, it's no trouble at all.
** Anything shipped to an international address is sent through USPS Standard International Mail. Cards that are mailed directly to your friends and family are sent using USPS First-Class International Mail. All our shipments are made Monday through Friday. Sorry, Saturday delivery isn't included in our shipping services.
It's never been easier, or more convenient, to add and save your recipients' addresses. You can do it right after you personalize your greeting! Be sure to register so you can use them again and again!
Unfortunately, we don't. We would love to help, but since we don't personally know your recipients, we look to you to review all your addresses to makes sure they are correct.
We have all kinds of great shipping options:
- USPS Standard: If they're being mailed within the United States, these packages are usually sent through U.S. Priority Mail. That means they generally get there within three to seven business days. International shipments can sometimes take up to three weeks, depending on the country they're headed to.
- 2-Day Shipping: Using UPS, these packages usually take four business days to arrive (two business days for printing*, two days for shipping.)
- Overnight Shipping: These express-shipped packages are sent using UPS Next Day Air and usually take three business days to arrive (two business days for printing*, one day for shipping.)
Just to let you know:
- We might use a different shipping carrier than the ones listed above.
- Shipping prices are listed here.
- We can't ship Overnight to international addresses, PO Boxes, APO/FPO addresses, U.S. protectorates, including Guam the U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, AA-AF Americans, AP-AF Pacific, AS-American Samoa, FM-Micronesia FS and MH - Marshall ISS. We are not able to track international orders.
- Overnight delivery service to Alaska and Hawaii takes two days, not one.
- Expedited deliveries are made Monday through Friday. Sorry, Saturday delivery isn't included in our shipping services.
- If you have special shipping needs, please contact Customer Care before placing your order and we'll do our best to help!
Yes, with our awesome new feature! You can schedule the delivery for any card that is mailed directly to your recipient within the US. On the mailing options page during checkout you can choose to deliver your card as soon as possible or you can choose an estimated arrival date up to a year in advance!
You'll get an email from us when your order has shipped, so you can start counting down the days until it arrives. Depending on what shipping method you picked, your order might also have tracking information. And don't forget, you can always check your order status by way of your Cardstore Account.
It's very rare, but sometimes our emails get caught in SPAM blocking software. Please don't place another order until you're 100% sure we didn't receive your original order. It would be really, really unusual for us not to receive an order (we run a pretty tight ship over here). Just contact Customer Care if you haven't received a confirmation email and we'll sort it all out for you.
No, we print your addresses directly onto each envelope. The attractive font style and the high-quality ink give your envelopes a professional printed appearance. Just the way you want it.
We always use real, first-class stamps. Only the best for you!
Sí. Oui. Ja. Yes. We'd be happy to box and ship most orders back to you wherever you live. Or we can mail most cards to your family and friends almost anywhere in the world. International shipments can sometimes take up to three weeks depending on the country they're headed to. Once an order leaves the US we have no way to track the status of the order.
All of 'em, with a couple exceptions due to weight restrictions imposed by certain countries. In the event we're unable to ship your package due to such restrictions, we'll make every best effort to contact you immediately to discuss alternatives. Some countries may permit merchandise, but ban written communications, or personal correspondence. Who would do such a thing? Find out here: Go to http://pe.usps.gov/text/imm/immctry.htm, and select the country.