Billing and Ordering
- How much do your cards cost?
- Do you charge extra for customization?
- How much do you charge for postage?
- How much do you charge for shipping and handling?
- How do I pay for my cards?
- Do you keep my credit card information in your system?
- Do you charge sales tax?
- How can I proof read the inside of my cards?
- How can I view my order after it is completed?
- How do I view or delete the payment information stored on my account?
Check out our Pricing Chart for all the details. All our prices include customization, personalization, full-color printing, and envelopes. It's pretty great. What don't these prices include? Shipping, handling, and sales tax (California or Ohio).
No way! You can customize 'til the cows come home and it's all included in the price. (Of course, then the cows might want to start personalizing, too). Create your own text. Upload your photos. Add your own personal messages. It's all part of the deal.
If you decide to send your cards directly to your friends and family, we offer USPS Standard mailing. The charge for this is $0.49 per piece for U.S. addresses and $1.15 per piece for international addresses (that includes Canada and Mexico). There are some different rates for non-standard sized cards and post cards:
- 7x5 postcards cost $0.49 per piece.
- 4.75 x 4.75 cards cost $0.70 for U.S. addresses and $1.36 for international addresses.
Note: Postage is only charged if you decide to have stamps applied. Check out our Pricing Chart for more details.
Check out our Pricing Chart for all the details, but we only charge shipping and handling if you decide to have your cards shipped directly to you. Don't forget - items shipped to recipient incur the cost of the stamp.
We like to make things easy, so we accept most major credits cards, including American Express, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover. Want to use a debit card? That's okay by us, too. We accept debit cards with the VISA or MasterCard logos on them.
Never fear! Our top priority is the safety of your credit card information. It's up to you whether or not you'd like us to store your digits for future purchases. This option can be activated during checkout by selecting the "Save this card for next time" box after entering your payment information. Cardstore uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to encrypt your credit card number to prevent unauthorized access. So take a deep breath and exhale a sigh of relief. Now get back to crafting that perfect greeting!
It depends. State law requires us to charge sales tax on cards that are sent to a California or Ohio address. So, if you're having something shipped to yourself or directly mailed to someone with an address in one of those two states, then you'll see sales tax automatically added onto your order during Checkout.
It's really important that you're happy with your card, so we always provide you with a preview before you order. That way, you can proofread it and make sure it's exactly the way you want it. You'll see this preview option come up as you personalize your card, too.
If you're a registered user, you can click on "My Account" at the top right corner of any page on Cardstore.com. Have other questions about your order? Feel free to contact Customer Care.
If you want to delete the credit card information you saved on your Account, just follow these simple steps:
- Sign into your Cardstore account.
- Click "My Account" in the upper right hand corner of the site.
- Select "My Personal Profile"
- You should see your payment information listed in the box labeled "My Credit Card." If you want to remove the information shown, just click the "Delete" button.
- Poof! Your credit card info has disappeared.