When creating a personalized holiday card, adding your own message can be the just the way to make it perfectly yours. We understand that coming up with the words can be difficult, especially if you want your message to be unique, witty, and original. We’re here to help!
Holiday cards are the perfect place to focus on sending good cheer, being thankful and sending warm wishes for a bright future year. Here are three tips to help you write your own merry message:
STEP 1: Send Thanks– Whether you’re thankful for a year of great profits, or just happy it’s time for Grandma’s snicker doodles, lead off with happy thoughts of gratitude.
STEP 2: Customize Message to Audience- Are you sending your cards to clients, employees, or volunteers? Your tone can change greatly based on the recipient. See below for a few examples for each.
Holiday Cheer for Clients
1. Wishing you a wonderful Holiday Season!
2. Here’s to a great year for a great partner.
3. This Holiday Season we celebrate valuable clients like you.
Yuletide Greetings to Employees
1. Wishing you and your family a wonderful holiday season from the _________ family!
2. Happy holidays and a wonderful New Year from ______________.
3. Thank you for being part of what makes this company so successful. Wishing you a festive holiday season and Happy New Year.
Send Joy to Volunteers
1. During this season of giving, we give thanks to people like you who give so much all year round. Season’s greetings from ____.
2. Great people like you are what make our organization so successful. Thank you and happy holidays!
3. Thank you for another year of your dedication. We wish you a new year filled with peace, joy, and the same happiness you bring to the world.
STEP 3: Sign Off– After you selected the perfect card and expressed your thanks in your own words, be sure to finish up your
personalized card with your own signature. (Add your digital signature with our new digital signature app.)
Don’t stress too much about the exact words, as long as your message is sincere it is sure to be appreciated. Your holiday cards are your way of sending good cheer, showing your thanks and bringing warm wishes for a bright future year to those who matter most to you.