If your Dad is the one who always leaves you in stitches, whether intentionally or not, why not celebrate him with some humor this Father’s Day? For those Dads who are still learning some of the recent updates to technology, hearing them talk about things like Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest can be hysterical. One of the funny Father’s Day cards Cardstore is featuring this year is a Father’s Day Dadism Tribute to a Dad talking about “the facetalk.” This funny Father’s Day card gives you the perfect chance to commemorate one of your favorite “Dadisms” in a sweet and funny way he’ll definitely laugh about.
Featured Cards: Hall of Fame Card, Father’s Day Dadism Tribute, Photo Head Grilling Dad
If your Dad is fond of a good laugh, why not celebrate him this Father’s Day with some of Cardstore’s funniest Father’s Day cards? With personalized details like adding his photo to a funny scene, along with hysterical messages, funny Father’s Day cards are the perfect way to celebrate those god-humored Dads who love to laugh at themselves. Check out some of our picks below for the funniest Father’s Day cards this year, and be sure to look at the rest on Cardstore.com to find a card that fits your Dad perfectly. What are some of the things your Dad does that are sure to crack you up?
Featured Cards: Father’s Day Chart, Funny Dad and Daughter Translator, Baby Pee Card
Even though we just celebrated Mother’s Day, it’s never too early to start thinking about dear ol’ Dad. In fact, Father’s Day is just around the corner, Sunday, June 17th. Dads are truly one-of-a-kind, and you probably want to personalize a Father’s Day card that to make it as unique as they are. Whether you want to make them laugh with funny Father’s Day cards, share memories from throughout the years with Father’s Day photo cards, or simply let them know how much they mean to you, Cardstore.com has all the options you need to get you started.
Now comes the tricky part, finding just the right words to let Pops know that his card was made with love. If you need a little help finding something to say on the inside of your card, you’ve come to the right place. Every relationship is different, and has its own dynamic.
- If you and your dad are jokesters, he might appreciate recalling a hilarious memory that was shared, an inside joke, or a line from your favorite comedian.
- There are those relationships between a father and son, or father and daughter that tend to be more sentimental in nature. In this case, there are different kinds of memories or life events to pull inspiration from. Is there a family trip that is one of your favorites? Are you in a place in life because of wise words of wisdom once imparted on you from your dad? Or do you admire something your Dad has done, big or small, and want to acknowledge him for? What father wouldn’t be touched from being thanked and high-fived for something he did. We know they don’t it for the recognition; they do it because they’re Dad!
The last and most important thing to remember when crafting the perfect card, is to speak from your heart! And if you still seem to be stumped in coming up with just the right message, sometimes a quote can express just the sentiment that was at the tip of your tongue. Here are a few to get you started.
- Dad, you’re someone to look up to no matter how tall I’ve grown. – Unknown
- Are we not like two volumes of one book? – Marceline Desbordes-Valmore
- It is a wise father that knows his own child. – William Shakespeare
- The older I get, the smarter my father seems to get. – Tim Russert
And don’t forget, you can make it an extra-personalized card by adding your very own signature, too! Our Father’s Day Shipping Cutoff is Sunday, June 10th. View our holiday shipping schedule for more information.
Finding a great Father’s Day gift is one of the most challenging things to shop for. I never know just what he wants, and I hate the idea of giving something totally useless. I’m finally realizing more and more that the simple but completely appreciated gift of relaxation, some time alone, and a lack of pressure is sometimes the best. This Hammock Lawn Dad Funny Father’s Day Card by American Greetings would give him the best motivation to take the day off. Seen next to this photo of a real hammock, it looks like there’s nothing he would enjoy more than a snooze in a hammock.
Hammock Lawn Dad from Cardstore.com
Hammock from Flickr photographer Bill_Cross