1. Living in Fried Green Tomatoes -I had never seen this movie before, but after looking over a couple of these gorgeous inspiration boards and photos from design*sponge, I decided to watch it and loved it! Love almost everything she chose here, especially the whole first inspiration board!
2. Rustic Dinner Party Photoshoot – If you loved our herb-spiration board from a few weeks ago, you’ll love this rustic dinner party (featuring LOTS of herbs as decor) from Dandelion and Grey. I know I did! Herbs are the perfect, subtle accent. There’s almost no color scheme to speak of in this shoot–she leaves it with simple white and herb accents–and I love the simplicity.
3. Max & Margaux’s Wedding – This wedding is amazing, stunning, every handmade-lover’s dream. There’s five whole posts on this 2 day wedding over at Once Wed, and trust me when I say that you should look at ALL of them. I linked to Part 5 above, but for your convenience, here are 1, 2, 3, & 4 as well. Some highlights are: the framed handwritten vows, the ribbon roof, her top and skirt for the ceremony, fish tacos AND an In-n-Out truck at the reception, and the adorable backdrop with pots and pans. Everything about this wedding is perfect!
1. Mila’s Daydreams – This is such a beautifully whimsical blog, with every post adding a little sunshine to you day. My favorite shot from last week was this Bookworm one… I mean how much cuter can it get?
2. We Like it Wild: Lavender – Lavender is my all time favorite smell; I can never get enough of it, and just one whiff transports me to calming, relaxing, and never-ending fields of the herb. This post from design*sponge has beautiful photos, and great ideas of things you can do with it. Can’t wait to try some of them out!
3. Kittens 2010 Photo Contest – While this isn’t exactly a blog post, it was one of my favorite finds from last week. If you like kittens at all, you are going to die when you see these shots! Every single kitten is beyond adorable… I can’t stop looking at them!