Celebrate Friendship Day!
Your best friends comfort you when you’re down, celebrate your happy occasions, and generally step in where family can’t–so why not celebrate them with a card this Friendship Day? This year, Friendship Day falls on August 4th, 2013–which means that you have plenty of time to design a card for your nearest and dearest friends. Cardstore has a variety of friendship cards to help you celebrate your BFF in style, and today (Tuesday, July 23rd) we’re offering Friendship cards for only $1.99! Not sure what to write in your friendship card?
Friendship Day is the perfect opportunity to:
- Commemorate a particularly funny inside joke.
- Share a photo memory from the recent past.
- Genuinely let your friend know what you love about them–and how much their friendship means to you.
- Send hello to distant friends–or friends you’ve fallen out of touch with.
- Highlight a retro photo from when you were kids.
What sort of friends are you grateful for this Friendship Day?