Congrats Grad! What To Write in Congratulations Cards
Graduation season is upon us, which probably means you’re going to plenty of high school and college graduation parties, and maybe even a few pre-school graduations too for the little graduates! It can be difficult to know just what to say to the grad, so why not take some of our tips that are perfect for grads of any age, and will help your congratulations cards be memorable.
Featured Cards: Colorful Grad Owls, Direction of Your Dreams Grad Caps
1. Pick out a card that reminds you of the graduate. Do they love a good laugh? Pick a funny congratulations card! Are they a fan of inspirational quotes? Pick a card featuring a quote that will immediately stand out. Is the grad in need of some words of wisdom? Pass some down with a card that contains some great tips and motivation. Know the graduate’s tastes, and choose a card that fits their style!
Featured Cards: Key to Success, Grad Gold Lettering on Black, Hopes for the Graduate
2. Give them positive congratulations. Even if the graduate doesn’t know exactly what he or she is doing after graduation, reassure them what an accomplishment graduation is to begin with, and what great things ahead they have to look forward to!
3. Congratulate them on a specific accomplishment. Did the graduate write a thesis? Did he or she graduate with honors? Were sports a big part of their schooling career? Mention a specific event that shows you took a keen interest in their educational career, and conveys a sense of pride for their graduation.
4. Mention your thoughts for the future. Whether that means wishing them luck in their new job, saying what a blast they’ll have in college, or wishing them luck in whatever the future brings, reassure the graduate that the next step is just as exciting as whatever they came from.
5. Keep it short and sweet. The grad is inevitably going to be opening plenty of cards for their graduation, so make sure yours stands out by sticking to the point! Cover the necessities – the congratulation, a specific shout-out, and your thoughts for the future, and leave it at that! The grad is sure to remember how sincere your graduation card was.
How will you be celebrating all the grads in your life this year?