Father’s Day is June 17, 2012 – Mark Your Calendars
Even though we just celebrated Mother’s Day, it’s never too early to start thinking about dear ol’ Dad. In fact, Father’s Day is just around the corner, Sunday, June 17th. Dads are truly one-of-a-kind, and you probably want to personalize a Father’s Day card that to make it as unique as they are. Whether you want to make them laugh with funny Father’s Day cards, share memories from throughout the years with Father’s Day photo cards, or simply let them know how much they mean to you, Cardstore.com has all the options you need to get you started.
Now comes the tricky part, finding just the right words to let Pops know that his card was made with love. If you need a little help finding something to say on the inside of your card, you’ve come to the right place. Every relationship is different, and has its own dynamic.
- If you and your dad are jokesters, he might appreciate recalling a hilarious memory that was shared, an inside joke, or a line from your favorite comedian.
- There are those relationships between a father and son, or father and daughter that tend to be more sentimental in nature. In this case, there are different kinds of memories or life events to pull inspiration from. Is there a family trip that is one of your favorites? Are you in a place in life because of wise words of wisdom once imparted on you from your dad? Or do you admire something your Dad has done, big or small, and want to acknowledge him for? What father wouldn’t be touched from being thanked and high-fived for something he did. We know they don’t it for the recognition; they do it because they’re Dad!
The last and most important thing to remember when crafting the perfect card, is to speak from your heart! And if you still seem to be stumped in coming up with just the right message, sometimes a quote can express just the sentiment that was at the tip of your tongue. Here are a few to get you started.
- Dad, you’re someone to look up to no matter how tall I’ve grown. – Unknown
- Are we not like two volumes of one book? – Marceline Desbordes-Valmore
- It is a wise father that knows his own child. – William Shakespeare
- The older I get, the smarter my father seems to get. – Tim Russert
And don’t forget, you can make it an extra-personalized card by adding your very own signature, too! Our Father’s Day Shipping Cutoff is Sunday, June 10th. View our holiday shipping schedule for more information.