Celebrate Leap Day with a FREE card! Hurry over and grab your free card at Cardstore while supplies last–after 29,000, we’re done for the day. Happy shopping!
Be a leprechaun for a day with your own pot of gold at the end of the rainbow and lots of yummy leprechaun-themed treats and creative crafts.
My favorite color is green and I’m very Irish–so naturally I love St. Patrick’s Day! Here’s a few cute crafts, green clothing items, and accessories to get you in the mood for this fun holiday. Check out our St. Patrick’s Day board on Pinterest for even more inspiration!
This Green Join Us Party Invitation has all the fun-loving spirit of Mardi Gras! What are you doing to celebrate Fat Tuesday–eating a King Cake, feasting on New Orleans food, or throwing a festive Carnivale themed party of your own? Have you ever been to Mardi Gras in New Orleans?
Any event that’s bright and colorful is sure to be a success–at least visually! Why not use some of these ideas to throw a kid’s birthday party that’s rainbow themed?
We LOVE justWink’s selection of funny birthday cards, and we’re so excited that the brand has come to Cardstore! JustWink designs feature bright and bold design paired with fun and quirky humor. Particularly well-suited to anyone from your BFF to your cool younger brother, these youthful cards combine the best modern design with the striking, laugh out loud humor. These aren’t your grandmother’s birthday cards—unless your grandmother is one hip lady. We can’t wait to see even more designs from justWink that are coming our way, but for now, take a look at their line of birthday cards on the site. Here’s a few of our favorites just as a teaser:
Throw a bird bird baby shower based off of this pink bird baby shower invitation to create a beautiful celebration for the little one on the way. With a sweet pink dress and plenty of bird accessories, guests (and the mom-to-be!) are sure to love this adorable baby bird theme.
Not sure what to do with a favorite card, especially a personalized card? Try this fun and easy way to turn your card into a gift box! It only takes a few minutes, and you can use items you most likely already have around the house.
- Favorite Card
- Glue (or double-sided tape)
Got everything? Great! Let’s get started…
1. Cut the card in half along the fold.
2. Trim 1/8th inch from along the side and edge of the back of the card
3. Use your ruler to score a straight edge 1” from the edge of all four sides. See below as indicated with pencil, but you may not wish to write on your card, as it will show when the box is complete. Repeat for second half of the card.
5. Fold along the scores, as shown below.
6. Along the narrow edge of the card, make two small cuts, which will become the flaps.
7. Fold up the long edges, and apply glue (or 2-sided tape) to the flaps.
8. Repeat on both ends of the card, and for both halves of the card. Let dry, and you’ve got a perfectly personalized gift box!
We hope you had fun creating your gift boxes. Try it again and again with all of your favorite cards!
Be sure to get your Cardstore Valentine’s Day Cards by the end of today to receive either FREE shipping or stamps, and ensure that they arrive in time for Valentine’s Day! There’s still time to personalize your favorite designs with photos and custom messages to create a Valentine your sweetheart won’t forget.