Cardstore.com is pleased to feature Artist Guest Blogger february 13 creative. To see february 13 creative’s Cardstore Collection of Holiday Cards, click here.
Most of you are probably familiar with Cardstore.com’s wonderful DIY photo card products, which you can use to create cards using your own full-bleed photos. Well, over here at february 13 creative, we recently thought of this fun new use for Cardstore’s DIY Photo Business Card product: custom gift tags!
Upload your own artwork, your kid’s adorable drawings, your photos or any high-resolution image file that you’d like to feature on your gift tags. We’ve even provided a handy-dandy downloadable image file here which you can upload for the back of your gift tag.
Here are some other quick tips for preparing and uploading your image files:
- Cardstore’s DIY Photo Business Cards are sold in sets of 25, so you’ll want to choose a versatile design.
- Your file should be formatted as an RGB JPEG (or Grayscale JPEG if your image is black and white).
- Your final image file should be 3″ x 2″ if horizontally-oriented (900 x 600 pixels at 300 dpi), or vice-versa if vertically-oriented.
- If your gift tag will be horizontally-oriented, use this product. If it will be vertically-oriented, use this product.
- Be sure to click “View Back” after you have uploaded your front-of-card image.
- This will take you to a pull-down menu where you can select the format for the back of your card.
- If you select the second choice, you’ll be able to upload the full-bleed back-of-tag image file we’ve provided for you here.
- Of course, you can always create your own back-of-tag design.
- Or choose the first, blank option for a completely blank tag back.
Our back-of-tag design includes a light mark for placement of a hole-punch if you would like to use ribbon to attach your tags.
Order before December 31st and use Cardstore’s Friends and Family discount (code: FRIEND15) to save 15%!
Happy holidays from february 13 creative!