Ready for Valentine’s Day?
We’ve already shared a handful of great ideas for Valentine’s Day here on the blog, but if you’re still struggling to find the right thing for the loves in your life, I pulled together a few projects that some amazing people are doing. I hope these Valentine crafts help you feel prepared for a day full of love!
From top left:
- DIY fabric wrapped gift boxes via Fry Sauce and Grits
- DIY love art via Atilio
- DIY feather arrows via Two Thirty-Five Designs
- Homemade marshmallow conversation hearts via Hello, Wonderful
- Love sandwich wrapper (free printable) via The Sewing Rabbit
- Galentine’s Day DIY girlboss gift tags via The Crafted Life
- Valentine key ring via Dream A Little Bigger
- Sweet as pie (free printable) via Confetti Sunshine
- 5-min easy DIY glitter heart hair clips via Hello, Wonderful
- Kissy kissy printable cup cozies via Design is Yay
Do you have any favorite Valentine crafts? We’d love to see them!