Christmas is my favorite time of year! I love catching up with old friends and family that I don’t get to see often enough, but I also really love getting all the Christmas cards in the mail with photos and warm messages. Last year was the first Christmas my husband and I spent together, and we received a lot of great cards. I wanted to display them, but I didn’t know what to do with them all, so I just hung them around the doorway to the dining room. This year, I want to do something a little better, so I’ve been searching the web for some cute and crafty display ideas. Here are my favorites!
1. Wooden card display via Shanty-2-Chic
2. Organza Card Display via House to Home
3. Shutter card display via Honey We’re Home
4. Wooden wall tree card display via Swoon Studio
5. Frame card display via Iheart Organizing
6. Evergreen card display via Project Done
7. Wreath card display via OC Green Mama
8. Hot air balloon card display via Forages and Finds
9. Ladder card display via A Night Owl Blog
10. Branch card display via The Lilypad Cottage
I hope these inspire you to get creative with hanging your Christmas cards this year! I’d love to hear about any other ideas you have.