Spring is FINALLY here!
I love spring because it means the dull, drab months of winter are over and it’s time to open the windows, take deep breaths of fresh air and bring back more bright, happy colors.
To help celebrate the happy season ahead of us, I’ve put together some of my favorite floral spring crafts. Whether you like decorating with real flowers or floral-inspired decor, hopefully there’s something here you’ll love!
Floral Spring Crafts (from top left):
- DIY woven wall art via Kipi
- DIY pastel shadowbox shelf via Pitter and Glink
- Tulip pen tutorial via Muslin & Merlot
- DIY floral monogram via Homey Oh My
- 3D botanical framed wall via Kipi
- DIY fabric covered tray via The Crafted Life
- DIY Kate Spade Saturday Painted Straw Placemats via Sarah Hearts
- Mason jar flower shelf via With Lovely
If these don’t make you feel spring-y, I don’t know what will!