Egads! Hard to believe the holiday season is already upon us (and even harder to believe I just used the term “egads”).
Anyway, the holidays tend to be a time for planning and shopping and cooking and shopping and cleaning and shopping … in no particular order. The next thing you know, you’re tired, stressed and you start to lose sight of what this time is really all about: being thankful for what you have and spreading kindness to others.
In lieu of this common holiday-bustle side-effect, I thought I would share a few quick and easy DIY ways you can spread some love, and hopefully alleviate a few things listed above:
Planning, Shopping, Cooking, Cleaning.
Random Acts of Kindness Ideas (from top left):
- Printable Love Tickets via The Spotted Sparrow
- Get Well Kit (Perfect for the Winter Cold) via Creature Comforts
- Printable Thanksgiving Gift Tags (Baking is merely an option on this one) via Lil Luna
- Sculpey Hearts via Meri Cherry
- Surprise Balloon Messages via On-Hand Modern
- Hot Chocolate in a Jar via Hooray
- Kid-Friendly Pom Pom Ornaments via Skip to My Lou
- Lottery Tickets for Strangers (and other random acts of kindness) via Women’s Day
Now get out there and make someone’s day! ;)