Labor Day is almost here, and whatever your plan is for celebrating the holiday, I bet it involves some delicious end-of-summer food!
If so, we have something in common :) My husband and I are having a small get-together at our house next weekend, so I’m in recipe-gathering mode today. I’ve found a lot of great Labor Day recipes, as well as a few that were created for 4th of July and Memorial Day, but are perfect for a Labor Day party.
Here are some of the dishes we’re most excited about making (and eating!) next weekend:
From top left:
- Red, white and blueberry cheesecake yogurt cupcakes via Skinnytaste
- Layered patriotic punch via Our Best Bites
- Patriotic white chocolate popcorn via A Pumpkin and a Princess
- Chocolate-dipped pretzels via Cupcakes and Cashmere
- Blueberry, strawberry & Jicama salsa via Two Peas and Their Pod
- Grilled tomato-and-mozzarella sandwiches via Martha Stewart
Happy Labor Day!