There’s something about putting a little love and time into making homemade Christmas gifts for friends and family.
I love taking the time to make something unique for the people in my life, so I collected these amazing homemade gift ideas that you could give to just about anyone—even your mail carrier :)
The best part? Most are super simple, and inexpensive!
From top left:
- DIY wood burned coasters via The Sassy Life – perfect for the tea/coffee/wine/beer enthusiast
- Homemade peppermint lip balm recipe via A Pumpkin & A Princess – great for anyone in a cold climate
- Chocolate bites via Sprinkle of Cinnamon – for coworkers and friends alike
- DIY hand warmers via Rae Ann Kelly – perfect for your mail carrier
- DIY leather and chain necklace via For the Love Of… – for the stylish teacher, sister, or girlfriend
- Holiday survival kit via Tried & True – for the teacher, coworker, or friend
- DIY Vick’s shower tablets via Mom Foodie – perfect to help coworkers through the cold season
- Quick bread in a bottle via Sunset – for the person with a busy schedule