What better way to celebrate Hanukkah with your kids than to do fun and creative crafts for each of its 8 days?
I’ve compiled a list of 8 of the very best Hanukkah crafts for kids and preschoolers, but they’re lots of fun for kids of all ages!
Hanukkah crafts for preschoolers:
1. Add some Hanukkah fun to your walls with this Felt Menorah via repeatcrafterme.com
2. Let the light shine in with this Hanukkah Suncatcher via kiwicrate.com
3. Get them painting with this Watercolor Star of David via blog.melissaanddoug.com
Hanukkah crafts for older kids:
4. Break out the pipe cleaners and make this Pipe Cleaner Star of David via punktorah.com
5. Decorate your house with this Hanukkah Bunting via sheknows.com
6. Recycle some old popsicle sticks for this Popsicle Stick Menorah via creativejewishmom.com
7. Save those cardboard toilet paper rolls for this cute Cardboard Tube Menorah via joyfuljewish.wordpress.com
8. Have fun teaching your little one about charity with this Tzedakah Box via punktorah.com
If you have any other ideas or creative crafts for Hanukkah, feel free to leave a note in the comments!