The weather has been cooling off around here, and I’m loving the chance to snuggle up with a cozy blanket in the evenings. I’ve always loved fall because it means pumpkin pies, apple picking, caramel apples, and the trees changing into the most spectacular colors!
If you’re looking for crafts or fall activities to keep you busy as the seasons change, check out these fun projects.
From top left:
- 10 beautiful flower projects for fall via Design*Sponge
- DIY colorblock trivets via Sugar & Cloth
- Autumn animal crowns via Handmade Charlotte
- Acorn tea towel via Mabey She Made It
- Caramel apples in a box via A Pretty Cool Life
- Walnut shell leaf boats via The Magic Onions