Who doesn’t love a good Valentine’s Day craft?!
This year for Valentine’s Day, I’m thinking outside the box, and I’m feeling inspired by nature.
I’m excited to try out some of these (mostly) easy valentine crafts with my kids, but I’m even more excited that they don’t involve candy. Because let’s be honest, they definitely don’t need another sweet treat after all of the holiday festivities and spending time at Grandma’s house!
I’ve rounded up some fun and creative ways to keep their little hands out of the candy jar, and busy being artistic.
P.S. these craft ideas are also a fun way to include dad and his power tools – family time win!
From top left
- DIY Succulent via Country Living
- DIY Concrete Love Necklace via fall for diy
- DIY Heart Coasters via A bubbly life
- DIY Heart Bird Feeder via No time for flash cards
- DIY Valentine twig arrows via carolyns homework
- DIY Valentine candle holders via Petite modern life
Happy Valentine’s Day!