Pumpkins, apple cider, and spiders – oh,my!
Halloween has always been one of my favorite holidays, but the planning of events and costumes starts to happen in July,because if your kids are like mine, they change their minds A LOT. We usually start out with being a princess, then a llama, a giraffe, a pirate, a pirate princess, a banana, and finally back to a princess.
With all of these changes, I like to have some quick costume ideas ready on hand that take 5 items or less. All of these kids costumes can be made with things that you probably already have at home — things like balloons, electrical tape, duct tape, and sponges. And because they’re such easy Halloween costume ideas, they’re also a great way to get your kids involved in the process while having fun and being creative — Mommy win!
From top left
- Bank robber costume via Sew Can Do
- Bubble bath costume via Today’s Parent
- Frida Kahlo costume via Oh Happy Day
- Cute-a-Saurus via Kids Stuff World
- Spider hairdo via Simple As That
- Pig in a blanket costume via Real Simple
- Raining cats and dogs costume via Real Simple
- Duct tape skeleton costume via And We Play
- Stick figure costume via Sports Mom Survival Guide
- Strongest man costume via Today’s Parent