Man… Time flies when you have a baby, and I can’t believe it’s almost Easter!
I know I want to make a small Easter basket for my little lady, but I’m not totally sure what to put in it, because she can’t have candy and most toys yet. I figured I’d make a couple little things and get something for her to bang on the ground, since that’s her new favorite thing to do ;)
I really love these Easter crafts, and I wanted to share them in case you’re looking for some inspiration, too!
Cute Easter Crafts (from top left):
- DIY bunny chalk via A Bubbly Life
- DIY Easter bunny bean bag toss via Pink Stripey Socks
- DIY Easter treat bags via Everything Emily
- DIY floral crown via Little Inspiration
- Easter egg DIY with Sharpies via Paper & Stitch
- DIY Easter candy huggers via Lia Griffith
That floral crown is so adorable—I’m definitely going to be making one for my little girl to wear on Easter!
Let me know if you have any other cute Easter crafts you’re thinking about making.