If you’re anything like me, coffee is one of the first things on your mind when you wake up (and after lunch to get past that 2:30 slump).
I love coffee—and I love all the fun accessories that go along with drinking coffee.
So, on one of the coldest days of the year here in Ohio, I’ve decided to warm things up with a few of my favorite coffee-related DIYs and printables. These are great ideas to make for yourself, or to give as a gift to a coffee-loving friend.
Enjoy and stay warm!
DIY gifts for coffee lovers (from top left):
- DIY tissue paper watercolor mug via I spy DIY
- But first coffee print via Whitney Blake
- DIY simple syrup via A Beautiful Mess
- The best iced coffee via Rabbit Food for my Bunny Teeth
- DIY travel mugs via Studio DIY
- DIY flannel coffee cozy via ThriftDee
- DIY wool felt ball coasters via Inspired By Charm
- DIY mug mural via Her Campus
Hopefully some of these will inspire you to try something new or catch up with a friend over coffee!