Recently, I’ve taken up pottery again for the first time since high school. It’s so therapeutic to mold something with my hands—even if I mess up, I can just mush the clay up and start over again!
I’ve clearly been more focused on clay projects, but it seems like I’m not the only one :)
Below are my favorite clay projects that I’ve seen lately—and don’t worry, no pottery wheel needed! All of these projects use an air drying clay, so they’re perfect for any home.
Clay projects (from top left):
- DIY clay votives via A Beautiful Mess
- hand-painted glazed clay bowls via Gathering Beauty
- DIY incense holders via Fall for DIY
- DIY plant markers via She Knows
- DIY geometric bottle stoppers via Freutcake
- inexpensive clay knobs via Delineate Your Dwelling
- DIY faux glazed pots via Fall for DIY
- DIY golden half moon necklace via One O