Last year, I did a post on what to write in a Christmas card. While that one was geared toward longer, more personal messages, I totally get that sometimes (especially if you’re sending out photo cards), you just need something nice and quick to add that last personal touch.
If that’s what you’re after, then look no further. I’ve put together a list of ready-to-go Christmas card messages you can feel free to use.
General Christmas wishes
- Merry Christmas!
- Merry Christmas from all of us!
- Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- Wishing you everything merry at Christmas time!
- Wishing you a peaceful Christmas.
- Thinking of You at Christmas
- Merry Christmas with Love
- Merry Christmas with all our love!
- Wishing you a warm and wonderful Christmas!
- Have a great Christmas and a happy New Year!
Great for cards with kids
- Hope you get everything you’re wishing for this year!
- Hope it’s your best Christmas yet!
- Have a holly jolly holiday!
- Lots of Love at Christmas and Always
- Merry Christmas hugs and kisses to you!
- Merry Christmas XO XO XO
- Have your merriest Christmas ever!
- Have a Blessed Christmas
- Have a Blessed Holiday Season
- Have a very merry and blessed Christmas!
- Blessings to you at Christmas and always!
- Blessings of peace at Christmas and all through the year.
- Christmas blessings and joy all year!
- Wishing you Christ’s peace at Christmas and always
- May God bless you with a very Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy new year!
Not sure if they celebrate Christmas?
- Happy Holidays
- Season’s Greetings
- Thinking of You at the Holidays
- Wishing you peace and joy this holiday season.
- Wishing you and yours a happy holiday season!
- With lots of love at the holidays!
- Wishing you happiness at the holidays and all year, too!
- Hope all your holiday wishes come true!
- Hope your holidays are magical!
- Have a happy holiday season!
Hope these help make your holiday card-sending a little easier, and bit more merry.
Still looking for a Christmas card? I’m kind of a big fan of the ones on Cardstore :)