The holiday season is approaching at the speed of light, and it seems every year I find a really cute Christmas advent calendar that makes me want to get my craft on. The only problem is, I always think about it after it’s too late and we’re halfway into the month of December. So, this year I’m determined to make one early enough to use by December 1st! I found a TON of really great ideas and wanted to share my findings with you. These are just some of my favorites.
I’ve ranked them in order of difficulty, starting with the easiest first:
1. Choose activities instead of gifts with this really easy Washi Tape Advent Calendar via theredthreadblog.com
2. Decorate your mantel with this adorable Advent Calendar Bunting via aubreyandlindsay.blogspot.ca
3. Adorn an open shelf with this festive Christmas Tree Advent Calendar via willowday.com
4. Pick your favorite family photo and make this Puzzle Advent Calendar via youaremyfave.com
5. Use your favorite Christmas colors to make this Cardboard Box Tree Advent Calendar via ideasmag.co.za
6. Decorate some clothespins to make this Clothespin Washi Tape Advent Calendar via stylizimoblog.com
7. Grab some chalk and make this Chalkboard Advent Calendar via ohhappyday.com
8. My favorite, by far, is this Pinata Advent Calendar via handmadecharlotte.com
9. Decorate your door walls with this Wreath Advent Calendar via craftsinfo.net
10. The most challenging, but well worth the time, is this Kraft Paper Star Advent Calendar via designsponge.com
Now the question is how do I choose what little gifts to put in mine! I’d love to hear your suggestions.